সোমবার, ৬ মে, ২০১৩

The Head and the Heart - a rising band available on Google Play

the head and the heart

I’m a huge music fan and I tend to enjoy all genres. If you’re not fond of much of the music today that is too often full of auto-tune and artificial sound, I have a recommendation for you. The Head and the Heart is a band that originated in Seattle and boasts many different styles, specifically folk, rock and Americana. I discovered them a few years back after they released their self titled debut album and I was fascinated by the lyrics and melody put forth by the three lead singers. From their songs and several YouTube videos that I checked out, I was immediately struck by their passion for authentic music and sound. They are a talented band and deserve a lot more attention in the age of auto tune. Their first album can be bought for $9.49 from Google Play.

 

The Head and the Heart - "The Head and the Heart" from Google Play

    


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/QQVUga2lPNE/story01.htm

ncaa final four Evil Dead halle berry kurt cobain Kamala Harris URI Facebook Home

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন