I installed some speed reading apps and tested them. I?ve so far notices a few ?categories? or groups of equals:
- One kind exists mostly from showing a text word by word in the middle of the screen. Showing each word a very short time and so you can read at a high wpm because you never need to move your eyes.
- Another kind is merely a speed reading article disguised as app.
- Another kind is no speed reading app but just a reading app with a fancy name.
- Yet another kind is training in the form of news/actually.
- And the last kind is a training app, not for your own stuff but purely for training.
I only tested them quickly and unions talked the non-interesting. But they aren?t quite what I?m looking for. Maybe I should write one myself for training and guided reading.
This entry was posted in Other and tagged Android, Self Improvement, Speed Reading. Bookmark the permalink.
oscars red carpet jennifer lopez wardrobe malfunction hugo hugo nfl combine 84th annual academy awards beginners
Be the first to like this.
portland trailblazers will kopelman dakota fanning casey anthony video diary lamarcus aldridge justin timberlake engaged bluefin tuna
justin tv Sarah Savage Jaimie Alexander tom brady john lennon Army Navy Game Psy
morgan freeman westboro baptist church Survivor Philippines Fashion Island shooting Victor Cruz nfl standings Vicki Soto
brad and angelina herniated disc sacramento kings luke scott tom benson royals nicole richie