রবিবার, ১১ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Welcome to PaidStudentSurveys.net - KurtTasche.com ? Internet ...

Welcome to PaidStudentSurveys.net

My name is Michael Stevens and I am a 3rd year student in University of California, Los Angeles.

"The CEO`s of NIKE, EBAY, WALMART are tripping on their own feet to give me money!"

These million-dollar-a-year fat cats, know squat about their customers! So they pay ?normal? people like me to tell them the word on the street.

If you would like to know how you to can take advantage of this. and make $4500+. per month, this is going to be the most important website you will ever stumble upon.

Each day I help these companies to make millions. I?m not a marketing whiz or an ex sales executive. Actually to be honest I know absolutely nothing about business.

But what I do know about is what I like. The products I buy. And guess what: That?s the exact info large companies are willing to pay a premium for.

If they don?t know what their average customers needs and wants, they won?t have a business come the next season.

So how do they remedy this? Quite simply they pay millions of dollars each month, to normal average people. In return these normal average people just jot down their opinions, and answer questions.

I personally do this online. I know people who have the surveys mailed to them. But I myself can logon to the internet, sign in to my account and complete a survey within 5 minutes.

I quit from my old job at the postal office. Telling my boss to "Shove It" was the best feeling I?ve ever had.

That usually takes no longer than 15 minutes. After that I refresh my account, and love to see $25 ? $35 added to my account balance.

That?s it, if I want I can do it again, and earn even more. I am never worried about not having enough surveys to do because there are hundreds of new surveys added daily. I could never complete all of them. And the supply of surveys will never dry up.

The demand for market research is far too strong. A few years ago these companies needing customer?s opinions would hold market research days. At these events hundreds would turn up to test new products and complete surveys.

It cost the companies millions to stage these events, as paying for people to physically travel to these venues was not cheap. With the rise of the internet however, these companies can create online surveys.

These surveys cost nothing to send out, and nothing for the customer to complete. Therefore the companies can afford to pay much more. By paying $25 ? $45 these companies are actually saving money compared to what they used to pay.

I have created a members area on this site which contains everything you need to start completing surveys.

There are over 500 companies listed who all need surveys completed. When they need surveys completed they?ll simply submit their survey to the members area. Within days they can close that survey and analyse the results.

Although thousands of? Read more?

Source: http://kurttasche.com/internet-marketing-articles/welcome-to-paidstudentsurveys-net.html

taio cruz Winter Olympics 2014 powerball numbers freddie mercury Horshack florida lotto Beady Eye

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন