However there are some things that you must know first.
1. Literacy and the assurance that you will be posting (on average) 900 - 1200 words is necessary. I want you to have good spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Do not contact me if you do not meet that requirement, it is by far the most important thing that I ask. A good reply cannot be done in a sentence. I also want to make sure that by you accepting the role as my roleplaying partner will try and post their best at all times, yes WritersBlock infects us all at some point, but sometimes you just have to push through it.
2. Your characters cannot be in any way cliche, unoriginal, and how can I say it.... uh- boring. Yes we get it your girl is an emotional wreck and your guy just wants to be a player. Wow, they should really name you the god(ess) of originality. (If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic.) I want your characters to be deep, mind-boggling, and someone that I will have to consider responding to in a realistic and decent manner. In an agreement I will try my upmost to make my characters interesting, if at any point you have any concerns with my character, and believe that they do not match status then please tell me. I'll try my best to give them an unexpected twist, I want to make you happy, like you should want for me.
3. I prefer to play males over females, I find them much easier to control and have a better grasp and concept of playing them to their strengths. I can play females fine and dandy however, and so you don't need to worry. However be warned that my characters all have tempers and are sarcastic lil' monsters, no matter what the gender is. They're also between the ages of 22 - 32, please don't have a problem playing within this age range.
4. I'm not sure if this site has a designated place for 1x1s and group roleplays, however I am always better at doing roleplays by topic rather than PM. While I'll stll do them by message, doing them by topic is often much easier for me to be able to keep track of. (Besides I enjoy reading over our past work, I always feel like I'm reading a novel!) Just state your preference and I'll see what can be done.
5. I do have a life, I have a lot of things to stay up to date on and so I can't be on 24/7, however I always try to make the best with the time I got, and I can always be found thinking of replies when I'm not supposed to. That's another thing, I like to think about my replies and often it will be a few days to a week before I respond again (unless I'm having a muse overload.) So don't think I'm abandoning you if I don't respond just after you post.
6. You must be willing to help contribute to the roleplay as much as I am. I have been in roleplays where I've always had to pull most of the weight, and I don't like that. If you want to roleplay with me then you're going to have to be willing to help put in some effort. Think of it as a 50/50 deal with business partners. Our product can only succeed if both partners play their part.
7. I'm sorry to anyone who likes/loves romance, but it's not my thing. I will do it as a brief subplot but nothing that will affect the roleplay drastically, I will most certainly never do a roleplay which is founded off of romance, I hardly got through 'The Notebook' without ripping my eyes out. I only play heterosexual males, and bisexual females. Sorry I don't do gay romance. (Lesbian is fine though.)
Original Will Do's
Anything fantasy or sci-fi that is an original plot.
(I Enjoy; Dark Magic, Reincarnation, Xenophillic Relationships, Action, Suspense, Inclusion of Deity(ies), Prophecy, Colonization, Time Travel, Etc...)
Pre-Made Will Do's
- Mass Effect
- Dragon Age
- Heavy Rain
- The Elder Scrolls (TES)