সোমবার, ২২ জুলাই, ২০১৩

79 Yoox Leather tote bag review - Extra Petite | Petite Fashion, Style ...

**As most of you already know, the Nordies Anniversary sale has begun! My attempts to find riding boots and a not-too-trendy leather jacket early on were unsuccessful, but here are a few picks if you're shopping the sale. As always, free shipping and free returns on everything.
- More rugged/utility style trench option: Burberry Brit trench coat w/ detachable hood
- Conservative work staple: Halogen seamed pencil skirt starting in 00P and 7 color options
- Absolutely love my Stella & Dot arrow necklace that is now sold out. Similar option in gold or silver.
- Basic bras starting in a harder-to-find 30 band size. I have not tried these, but they came recommended by reader Alannah:?"I gotta shout from the rooftops about Nordstrom's new BP Undercover juniors lingerie line. All bra styles come in a 30D and other 30 sizes, and the quality is FAB."**

On to today's review...?after a slow search for a light-colored work bag, I?m happy to have found a winner (an affordable one, to boot). I first stumbled across this purse on Yoox?while searching for a ?similar? recommendation for my cobalt blue satchel. Their huge selection of genuine leather bags and small-sized shoes on sale is almost overwhelming, so it took me a while to browse before placing an order.
prada bag for less3

For me, shopping for work bags has always been a struggle between finding something that could fit a large laptop (the bane of my daily commute), yet doesn?t overwhelm my 5 feet tall frame in size or weight.?This bag met all of my needs at a very fair price for genuine leather.?

I tend to gravitate towards the same few styles, and didn't realize how similar the general look of this bag was was to my Prada tote.?The first day I had it sitting on my desk at work, conversation from passerby traffic went something like this:

?- #1, very keen male boss (whom I go shopping with): ?Ooo, a knockoff of your camel bag!?

?- #2, semi-keen female colleague: ?Is that a new Prada? Oh wait?it looks similar, but cheaper no offense.?

?- #3, female colleague: ?Wow, you got the same bag in a different color??

Parentesi bag review2
I won't say the bag is a dupe given noticeable differences in quality, however it is a similar style for less. Continue reading for my review...

Parentesi bag review4
Ways to wear it:?1) Over the shoulder (short 6" handle drop, so this won't work for everyone), 2) hand-held, 3) on the crook of the elbow, 4) cross-body, or 5) slung on the shoulder. The strap is unfortunately not adjustable, and is too long for me to wear it the last way as-is.
Parentesi bag review3
Size:?I now have a smaller laptop?(12" x 9")?at work?and wanted a bag that could contain that, plus a wallet, shoes, makeup pouch, and snacks without any excess bulk.?This bag measures 13" wide x 10" high x 5.5" deep (1" taller and wider than Prada BN2274). Handle drop is 6" and shoulder strap is 41" long. It fits all of the aforementioned items, and I feel still looks acceptable against my frame. The leather is thinner and more pliable than the Prada's, which allows the bag to hold more stuff, more easily.
prada bag for less1
Parentesi bag review
Material: I wanted?something semi-stain, water, and scuff resistant, but with more structure than my usual Longchamp tote. Since I haul so much on a daily basis, the bag needs to be lightweight on its own (I?ve tried on so many empty bags that felt like bricks!). I was open to treated leather, coated canvas, or even nylon in a more structured frame.
prada bag for less2
Th material of this bag is pebbled, pliable coated leather. The website lists this as real leather, but unfortunately I could find no other details on the material or how it was treated. The color in-person is ivory with grey-ish tints in the pebbling (not stark white) and is very easy to pair. I?also use a base shaper for this bag, since the softer leather will probably sag with more weight.
Prada bag for less
Quality: I think the quality is very fair for the price, and in my opinion comparable to mid-tier bag brands like Michael Kors. One thing that cheapens the look of this bag a little is the rippling of the leather when there are weighty things inside (you can see this in the above photos where I am carrying it). This happens with the Prada tote too, but less so due to the stiffer and thicker saffiano leather.

Since I had the Prada on hand for comparison, I noticed other quality differences include the lack of finished/waxed edges, the lower-quality hardware, the lack of side clips for the shoulder strap (a biggie - they have to clip to the handle hardware instead), and the un-adjustability of the strap. I?m thinking of taking the strap to a cobbler to shorten ? any DIY ideas are appreciated!
Parentesi bag review1
Customer Service:?This company is based in Italy but has a distribution warehouse in NJ. Shipping is free for orders $195+, and returns (need to be made within 20 days of delivery) using their UPS label are a flat $6. My packages arrived quickly - within two business days each time. A few days after placing an order, I saw that the price of one of my items went down. I contacted Customer Service, and they responded within 1 day with a price adjustment.

All in all, I recommend this bag as a basic, everyday satchel, and am tempted to also pick up the bright blue one (my current one doesn't fit a laptop). I'm holding off on the duplicate purchase to see how this one holds up over time. I also ordered several pairs of leather shoes from Yoox (keepers were these flat sandals?and these ankle-strap sandals), and was very pleased with the quality. Will be doing a review shortly!

Source: http://www.extrapetite.com/2013/07/79-yoox-leather-tote-bag-review-prada.html

Bates Motel Michelle Shocked ncaa bracket bracket Jason Terry Steubenville rape Beyonce Bow Down

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন